Friday, March 09, 2007

17 months Old


This picture was taken on February 3rd, the day John David turned 17 months old. I just never got around to posting it, so I thought I'd play catch-up now and do it. If you look closely, you'll see that his nose is scuffed-up. It's his first (of many, I'm sure!) scuffed-up nose and he got it at Mother's Morning Out. Thankfully, it has healed nicely and you can't really even tell it was ever scratched. The train is the one he got for Christmas and the monkey in the caboose is his favorite passenger.

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh man, my son would Love to have a train like that!!, very cool.

Allison said...

Thank goodness for hand-me-downs! The train came from my brother and sister-in-law. Both of their boys enjoyed it and now John David gets to have it.

Allison said...

Thank goodness for hand-me-downs! The train came from my brother and sister-in-law. Both of their boys enjoyed it and now John David gets to have it.