Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back Again

I'd like to say that I'm back by popular demand, but truthfully, the only person who has even asked about the blog lately is John. The break I took was due to several reasons, some too private to share in blogland, but mainly because I found I was spending way too much time on the computer. Here's what you missed, in chronological order, not order of importance:



I discovered a delicious cup of decaf coffee - at Walmart for only $2.94! (That's the price for the package, not just the cup!)



I discovered wild muscadines growing in our backyard...



And the butterflies that the muscadines attract



John David had a birthday!



We took a family vacation to Gulf Shores, AL



John had a birthday!

I'll try to post some in the next few days to give some of these events their proper mention.

2 comments:

15010 said...

So glad your back! i have checked your blog several times wondering...wonder if she is out of town or something. i almost gave you a call today to say hello but as you can see did not. Hope your well.

Debra said...

Allison I found a link to your blog from Heather Kendrick's blog. It is fun to come by and see you and your family! John David is so cute!! Is that David standing beside John David and his cake? :0) He looks just like David!! By the way tell him and the rest of your family hello! Sending lots of love...Debra Davis Jones