Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged for the first time ever by my friend over at Denitra's Den .

Here are six random things about myself:

1. I love to do word puzzles of any kind.

2. Many people have mistaken me for being German, especially when I'm in Germany.

3. I've lived in Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Ohio, Massachusetts, Indiana, Connecticut, New York, Washington, D.C., England and Germany.

4. When we were kids, my brother and I used to make tents in the carport on rainy days.

5. I have 36 first cousins (34 on my Mom's side and 2 on my Dad's.)

6. I'm a perfectionist procrastinator.

I am tagging:

The Simple Life
The Mino Twins


RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on the blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag a few people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

No comments: